New research among more than 2,000 UK adults commissioned by Studio Graphene has revealed just how important good online and mobile technologies are to business success. It found:
- 59% of UK adults – 30.54 million people – said they will leave a business’ website within just 30 seconds if it is ugly or hard to navigate
- 24% of consumers also said that in the past five years they have switched loyalty from one company to a competitor whose technology delivers a better customer experience
- The figure jumps to 41% among those aged between 18 and 34
- 52% of people say they always research a business online before deciding to spend money with them
- Furthermore, 47% stated that a good website or app is key for them to trust a particular brand
Technology has never been more critical to a business’ success, with the majority of UK consumers saying they will leave a poor quality website in less than 30 seconds, new research by Studio Graphene has revealed. Studio Graphene commissioned an independent, nationally-representative survey among more than 2,000 UK adults to examine how discerning the public is when deciding which companies to spend money with. It found that 59% of respondents will leave a business’ website within just 30 seconds if it is ugly or hard to navigate.
Read the full story at SME News