Our clients projects are an exercise in problem solving. They involve soft considerations like business strategy, goals and objectives as well as hard constraints like time, money, and people and process concerns like meetings, roles, and milestones.
We can help in the following ways:
Would you benefit from an expert assessment of how well your website is performing? Are you looking to increase ROI, performance or usability?
You may have experienced security problems or technical issues. Or perhaps you’d simply welcome an objective view of areas where you can make improvements?
Our track record includes repurposing corporate websites following a merger, consolidating unused sites in to a main domain and creating new sites to meet market demands.
Return To Specification
Our experience has included taking sites back to the original functionality specified and repairing problems caused by using inappropriate extensions, coding or workflows.
In short, if your website isn't adding value to your business then we need to talk.
Consulting projects in the last 12 months include
- Website performance analysis
- Web technology and trends report
- Automated mailing system integration
- Accessibility and usability analysis
- Social media auditing and security
- Due diligence of online assets
- Return to specification for a failed project
- Updating a network of WordPress sites
- Integration with Salesforce CRM
- Adding ecommerce to an existing site
- Analysis of a previous dev build for legal action