UPDATE 1 : Saturday 11th February 2017 @ 14:21
We are having serious issues with one of our servers, and the only cPanel server we currently have, named Frankie. The server is down and we are unable to restart or administer it in anyway as the data centre responsible for hosting it are themselves having technical issues and are backed up with support requests.
We appreciate that this is unacceptable and we are doing all that we can to resolve the situation.
It would appear that the issue started when our data centre merged with another firm and updated and integrated various systems, ticketing being one of them. This has caused a huge tailback of suport requests for them and at the time of this post we are queued 523 out of 624 with no immediate resolution visible. We know other companies have been waiting for 24 hours for ticket updates.
We hope that this can be resolved over the weekend and if this is the case we shall move to another, more reliable and stable data centre as soon as possible. If this does not resolve quickly we will have to move your sites to another server from our backups - and this could take several days.
UPDATE 2 : Sunday 12th February 2017 @ 09:00
We are still in the ticket queue and are placed 367 out of 640. There's been no news at all from the data centre and we now have to assume that this matter is not going to resolved in the next few days. We are planning to move the sites from our backups to a new server. This will take some time so please be patient.
UPDATE 3 : Monday 13th February 2017 @ 07:40
We are still holding in the ticket queue and are placed 174 out of 692. Still no communication of any type from the data centre. We have moved a couple of client sites but as the remainder require email services as part of the package we cannot move them at this time. As soon as the server is working again we will migrate to another server as quickly as we can.
UPDATE 4 : Monday 13th February 2017 @ 13:35
Server is now back online and all sites working correctly. We will plan to move as many sites away as possible and we may need to discuss this with you beforehand to discuss options.
Last updated : Monday 13th February 2017 @ 13:35