Wintercorn are Joomla! and WordPress specialists based in Norwich but with clients across the U.K., Europe, Middle East, Australia and the United States.
We build, manage and support mission-critical Joomla! and WordPress sites for professional organisations around the globe who care about their brand.
- 49% of workers reuse their password with only a simple change
- What is the cost of a cyber attack on WordPress or Joomla?
- Google is shutting down Google+ following massive data exposure
- What is Gutenberg for WordPress?
- Is Open Source Software Security Better?
- UK small businesses risk stunting growth with generic branding choices
- 59% of UK adults said they will leave a business’ website within 30 seconds if it is ugly or hard to navigate
- How using technology can help you increase your revenue and profit
- Joomla! 3.9+ will have built-in GDPR and privacy features
- Internet of Things still deeply flawed